Our EPP insulation boxes, or thermo boxes are made of absolutely shock resistant EPP (expanded polypropylene). This makes the transport boxes break-resistant and light for the optimal transport of temperature sensitive goods. They combine the ease of styrofoam with extreme fracture and impact resistance, which guarantees them a very long life. The boxes can be optimally used in a temperature range from -40°C to +120°C. Taste and odor and acid stability are ensured compliant with the applicable requirements of hygiene, even with prolonged transport and / or downtime.
The containers are stackable and have a tight fitting lid. Branding and Graphics services can be provided upon demand. Discounts and variations in prices are available for large quantities - Please contact us for a quote.
1. Can be stable used at ambient temperature -40℃~80℃
2. One-piece molding, light weight,
3. Good insulation performance, longer service life
4. environmentally friendly materials, recyclable
5. Water and oil resistance
6. Sizes Available : 4~130L
7. Highly reusable
1. Home care: Physical cooling, fever cold hemostatic, hurt sprain, physical therapy to protect skin, etc
2. Refrigerated transport: Poultry meat, fruit and vegetables, dairy products, aquatic products, agricultural products, chocolate, cooked food and other kinds of goods transportation.
3. Cold storage preservation: Fresh breast milk, beer drinks cold, cold storage preservation of food and other goods
4. An ideal products for transport seafood.
|Model||Material||Shell / liner||Outer diameter（mm）||Inner diameter（mm）||Thickness（mm）||Weight（kg）||Effective volume (L)|
|XP21-18||EPP||EPP+ Black clip leather||410*290*320mm||340*220*250mm||35||18|
|XP22-43||EPP||EPP+ Black clip leather||500*400*420mm||420*320*340mm||35||43|